A Night In Soho With Vanity von Glow Sundays 8.30pm
Descending the marble staircase and ordering their usual at the bar, they unwind as the glamorous diva and internationally ignored superstar Vanity von Glow entertains them with unique renditions of iconic pop songs and dark humour on every subject of global fame which eludes her, from her opinions on her celebrity nemeses' to personal heartache.
You never know just who might take to the stage at A Night in Soho, so when all's said and done and you leave the club just in time for the last train home (or later if you so choose), keep what you have witnessed a secret, as it's moments like these that make The Phoenix Artist Club the magical place it is.
Vanity von Glow enjoys a reputation as a main fixture in Soho cabaret and has enjoyed a continuous run of her popular Sunday night shows for five consecutive years, which has seen her perform with popstars Lily Allen and Sophie Ellis Bextor and appear on TV with superstar Adele.
Please note: A limited number of tickets are made available to the public and can be purchased here
'Restaurant of the Year' FSB Awards 2016
'Best Bar & Club in Covent Garden & The Strand' - Time Out 2015
'Entertainment Club of the Year' - Club Awards 2015
Monday - Saturday 10.30am - 2.30am
Sundays 12pm - 1.30am
*Please note, we are open for Cast Members only from 9PM*
Secreted away down the same little side street used in the opening sequence of Harry Potter and tucked beneath The Phoenix Theatre lies our charming escape from the London norm. Our lively and nostalgic theatre bar & Restaurant is located in the original dressing and rehearsal rooms of The Phoenix Theatre where Laurence Olivier made his debut on stage in the 1930s in "Private Lives" with Noel Coward and Gertrude Lawrence. With fascinating signed posters, paintings and pictures from decades of theatre productions, a restored art deco interior and hidden treasures lurking in every corner, there's something new to see on every visit, and you never know who might decide to give an impromptu performance!
For all venue hire & press/media enquiries please contact Peter Dunbar at email@example.com
Brasserie Open from 5.30 PM - 9:30 PM, Tuesday - Saturday (for drinks bookings please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7836 1077)Powered by OpenTable
- Good Friday means we're on Sunday hrs. Last entry 12 & bar closes 1:30. Why not bring your own Easter Egg and have… https://t.co/ba2dOD9dMFApr, 14 2017
- RT @SondheimSociety : A reminder that we recommend you book your tickets for our Sondheim cabaret tomorrow night! Don't miss out! https://t.…Apr, 2 2017
- @R_Ward443 *ahem* if you're wondering where your purse is. You left it here last night! 😱👍Apr, 1 2017
- @Kierbro Hi Understand Mark came and had a chat. Glad sorted out. xxxApr, 1 2017
- @Kierbro Why whats happened?Mar, 31 2017
- You are SO welcome :D https://t.co/uxtnXP1B6MMar, 30 2017